This Privacy Notice is published by AXA Venture Partners, located at 10 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris. The respect of your privacy is a priority for AXA Venture Partners. As a user of this website, this Privacy Notice aims to present the content of the personal data processed by AXA Venture Partners on its website.
The present processing of personal data is governed by:
- By the French law n°78-17 of January 6th, 1978, “loi Informatique et libertés” (hereinafter “LIL“);
- By Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, entered into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“).
Acting as a data controller, AXA Venture Partners respects the following principles:
- your data is used only for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes related to AXA Venture Partners’s internal communication and to our core business (innovation);
- only the data that is useful to us are collected;
- We do not store your data beyond the time required for the purpose for which they were collected or as required by law;
- we do not share your data outside of the authorized service providers or members of the AXA Venture Partners Communication team, who need to know about it in the course of their activities;
- we inform you, in a clear and transparent manner, when you authenticate on the site, of the optional or mandatory nature of your answers in the forms and of your rights in terms of data protection;
- Any new information about the processing of your data will be updated in this Notice.
Our use of your personal data and recipients
Your data is only used for the following purposes:
|Purpose of data processing||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Information sharing (start-up and new technologies) with Axa entities||Legitimate interest||Lifetime of the user account|
|Communication about projects, actions and events of AXA Venture Partners||Legitimate interest (interest of AXA Venture Partners in presenting its activities to the other members of the Axa Group)||Lifetime of the user account|
|Linking AXA experts to develop innovative Axa products and services (online form)||Consent||3 years from last contact|
|Management of the newsletter (online form)||Consent||3 years from last contact|
They are only accessible by the authorized AXA Venture Partners staff in charge of Knowledge Management and by the subcontractor in charge of the hosting and maintenance of the website.
Their provision is not mandatory; however, if you refuse to provide this information to AXA Venture Partners, you may not be able to fully use the Knowledge Management website.
AXA Venture Partners and its subcontractors undertake to implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data processing and the confidentiality of your data.
To that end, AXA Venture Partners takes the necessary precautions, regarding the nature of your data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of your data and, in particular, to prevent them from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Binding Corporate Rules (BCR)
We are the first insurance Group to have internal company rules approved by 16 European personal Data Protection Authorities (DPA), including the CNIL. These rules guarantee a level of intangible and minimum protection of your data by the various companies of the AXA Group worldwide.
Please see our BCR online.
Data transfer control
This processing does not imply the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the event of a significant change or evolution in the processing and to the extent that such non-EEA processing should take place, AXA Venture Partners undertakes to inform you and to implement appropriate protective measures, according to article 46 of the GDPR.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- to access your data,
- to ask for their correction in the event of an error,
- to ask for their erasure,
- to request the limitation of the processing of your data,
- to ask for their portability,
- to oppose to the processing of your data when the processing is based on your consent,
- to set guidelines for their fate after your death.
You can exercise the above-mentionned rights by sending an email to the DPO of AXA Venture Partners, at the following address: email@example.com . You can also lodge a complaint before the French DPA, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).